These Almond Butter Stuffed Dates are my favorite way to kick a sugar craving in a healthy way! They are completely refined sugar free and have healthy fat so they wont send your blood sugar into a crazy spike. They are also so simple to make and store well so that you can prep them ahead of time and grab them when you’re on the go or in need of a quick treat.
My favorite part about these sweet treats is that they actually will fill you up. Instead of a dessert filled with refined carbohydrates and sugar, these treats are made with real food and provide a source of energy for you body.
I personally like the Hu Chocolate Bars for this recipe because they are paleo and made with real ingredients. They also so many different flavors, so you can switch this recipe up by trying different types of chocolate.
Give these a try and leave a review below!
Almond Butter Stuffed DatesPrint Recipe
- 8 medjool dates pit removed
- 4 tbsp almond butter sugar free
- 2 tbsp dark chocolate
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Cut chocolate bar into small chunks.
- Remove the pits of the dates, if not already removed. With your fingers, pull apart the center of the date to make a hole for the almond butter. Place on parchment paper.
- With a spoon, fill the center of the date with almond butter, about 1/2 tablespoon per date.
- Sprinkle the stuffed dates with sea salt.
- Place all the dates on parchment paper and place in freezer for 2 hours. Store in fridge or freezer, depending on desired texture.