Instant Pot Chicken Meatballs in Marinara Sauce (Whole30 & Paleo)
These Instant Pot Chicken Meatballs in Marinara Sauce take about 5 minutes of prep and are absolutely delicious for a simple meal. They can be eaten over grain free pasta, spaghetti squash or just on their own.
It can be super easy to accidentally pick up a can of tomato sauce that has sugar and unnecessary ingredients. I always like to have a few jars of Primal Kitchen Roasted Garlic Marinara Sauce and Rao’s Marinara Sauce on hand so that when I have a craving for an easy italian recipe, I have a healthy sauce on hand. Both of these have clean ingredients and are super tasty.
Also try my The Best Dairy Free Bolognese. Please leave a rating and a review below!
Instant Pot Chicken Meatballs in Marinara Sauce (Whole30 & Paleo)Print Recipe
- 1 Instant Pot
- 2 lb ground chicken (~1 kg)
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp chili flakes
- 32 oz sugar-free marinara (910 g)
- 2 tbsp water
- In a large bowl, mix ground chicken, almond flour, garlic, and dry seasonings with your hands until completely incorporated. Form into large balls (about 2 tablespoons per ball).
- Pour 1.5 jars of the marinara sauce into bottom of instant pot with water, mix together.
- Gently add the meatballs to the bottom of the pot. Once the bottom layer is completely full, carefully stack and add another layer.
- Pour remaining marinara sauce over the top.
- Close the lid, make sure the pressure valve is set to 'sealing' and set to high pressure for 5 minutes. After you hear the timer go off, quick release (you do this by carefully switching the tab to 'venting').
- Open the lid and serve alone or with spaghetti squash or zucchini noodles. Enjoy!