Nothing screams summer more than a delicious meal from the barbecue and these Sesame Soy Marinated Grilled Chicken Thighs are no exception. This is a quick marinade that takes about 5 minutes to toss together with some pantry staples. And the best part is that the chicken only should marinate for 2-3 hours so this can be a last minute pull together meal. I prefer boneless skinless chicken thighs but really this marinade works for any meat. Try it with chicken breast or steak!
- 1/2 cup soy sauce or coconut aminos
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp organic honey
- 2 chopped green onions
- 2 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 tsp fresh ground pepper
- 6 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- Whisk together marinade ingredients in small bowl. Once combined, pour over chicken thighs in larger bowl and cover.
- Place marinating chicken thighs in the frige for 2-3 hours, turning occasionally. Avoid marinating for longer, as the soy can break down the meat.