I love Apple and Cinnamon Instant Pot Oatmeal, it really makes breakfast so easy. This oatmeal is perfect for a fall morning or afternoon snack! I love how creamy the oatmeal gets from the pressure cooking and I love actually having real apples in my oatmeal instead of the artificial oatmeal packets. This is definitely something you could batch cook and meal prep for the week that is fast to grab on a busy morning and reheat.
I use almond milk in this recipe to keep this recipe vegan, but swap out with any milk you want. If you want to keep this recipe sugar-free, make sure to be careful when picking nut milk. Many nut milks can have sneaky ingredients with sugar and other undesired preservatives. I typically buy Califia Farms Unsweetened Almond Milk when picking almond milk or Pacific Foods Unsweetened Coconut Milk for a coconut milk.
For another sweet but sugar free breakfast option, try out my Sweet Potato Banana & Nut Butter Toast recipe!
Leave a review below!
Apple and Cinnamon Instant Pot Oatmeal (Vegan & Sugar-Free)Print Recipe
- Instant Pot
- 1 1/2 cups GF oats
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 1/2 cups almond milk or preferred nut milk
- 1-2 apples cubed
- 1/2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 tbsp cinnamon
- Any desired toppings such as hemp seeds, nuts, berries, nut butters or honey
- Combine oats, water, nut milk, chia seeds, apple and cinnamon into instant pot.
- Put lid on, seal and pressure cook for 4 minutes and then natural release for 5 minutes.
- Once cooked, spoon into bowls and serve warm with desired toppings!