I promise this is the best protein smoothie you’ll ever try… and it’s full of nutrients! It seriously taste like a chocolate banana milkshake and I have been craving it single morning. I started tossing frozen cauliflower in my smoothies to get a thicker consistency and add some additional vegetables into my day and I will never go back. You can either buy pre-frozen riced cauliflower or just buy a fresh cauliflower and freeze on your own. I also always keep stash of frozen bananas in my freezer. Once a banana starts to get brown, I peel it and split it in half and put it in the freezer. It makes making this smoothie just take a few minutes,
When I choose a protein powder, I am always looking for the a vegan powder with the cleanest ingredients.One of my favorite protein brands is Ora Organic Plant Based Protein. It is dairy free, gluten free and has 21g of protein per serving. The ingredients are the cleanest ingredients that I have found so far in a protein powder and there are no filler ingredients, artificial flavors, colors, sweeteners, or preservatives.
If you like this recipe, try out my Vanilla Cinnamon Protein Bowl.
Chocolate Banana Protein Smoothie (Vegan & Sugar-Free)Print Recipe
- 1 cup sugar free nut milk adjust for desired thickness
- 2 scoops vegan chocolate protien powder
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1/8 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup frozen cauliflower
- handful of spinach
- favorite toppings: chia seeds, cinnamon, hemp seeds, nut butter, berries or honey
- Blend all ingredients together in high speed blender except for toppings!
- Top with chia seeds, hemp seeds and anything else and enjoy!