Instant Pot | Main Course | Paleo | Recipes
Instant Pot Chicken “Noodle” Soup Recipe with Spaghetti Squash (Whole30 & Paleo)
Another instant pot soup because I love fall soups, especially this Instant Pot Chicken “Noodle” Soup with Spaghetti Squash . Using spaghetti squash instead of pasta is a great way to add another vegetable and keep to your healthy lifestyle. YUM! Give this recipe and try and leave a review below!
If you like this recipe, try some of my other soup recipes like my Instant Pot White Chicken Chili, Minestrone Soup or Whole30 Instant Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup.
Instant Pot Chicken “Noodle” Soup with Spaghetti Squash (Whole30 & Paleo)Print Recipe
- Instant Pot
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 yellow onion diced
- 4 carrots diced
- 4 celery stalks diced
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- salt & pepper to taste
- 3 lbs chicken breast
- 1 box chicken bone broth
- 1 box chicken stock
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp basil
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1 spaghetti squash cooked
- Put instant pot on sauté mode and add diced onion, carrots and celery. Sauté for 4-6 minute until veggies are soft.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and minced garlic. Stir and cook for 2 minutes.
- Turn instant pot off and add chicken, spices and broths. Close lid and pressure cook for 22 minutes.
- After pressure cooking is done, quick release. Remove chicken and shred with forks and return back to soup. Add cooked spaghetti squash and stir.
- Serve hot and enjoy!