I love this Vanilla Cinnamon Protein Bowl after a morning workout or an as an afternoon snack. This protein bowl is to die for and you wont even notice the added cauliflower! I always use vegan protein powder because I prefer the taste and I always try to avoid dairy when I can.
One of my favorite protein brands is Ora Organic Plant Based Protein. It is dairy free, gluten free and has 21g of protein per serving. The ingredients are the cleanest ingredients that I have found so far in a protein powder and there are no filler ingredients, artificial flavors, colors, sweeteners, or preservatives. If you like this recipe, give my Chocolate Banana Protein Smoothie a try.
Let me know what you think in the reviews below!
Vanilla Cinnamon Vegan Protein BowlPrint Recipe
- 1 cup almond milk or nut milk of choice
- 1 cup frozen cauliflower
- 2 scoops vegan vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp vanilla extract
- toppings of choice: walnut, chia seeds, hemp seeds, cacao nibs, honey
- Blend all ingredients in a high speed blender.
- Enjoy with toppings of choice!