This Soy and Balsamic Marinated Chicken recipe is my testament that baked chicken doesn’t have to be bland! It also is my testament that you can cook healthy recipes quickly! This is the ultimate simple, healthy and easy way to cook chicken. Simply toss all the ingredients in a bowl and let marinate for at least 30 minutes in the fridge and pop in the oven and it’s magical. This chicken is delicious to eat as a main course protein or great as a leftover cut up and tossed into a a salad. I personally like to meal prep it on the weekend and eat all week long with different types of salads for lunch. We have also really enjoyed it as a weeknight meal served with a side of roasted veggies. A lot of marinades call for sugar but this is a much healthier sugar free recipe so you don’t have to worry about more unnecessary sugar in your diet.
Soy and Balsamic Marinated Chicken BreastsPrint Recipe
- 2 lbs organic chicken breast (910 g)
- 1/3 cup olive oil (44 g)
- 1/3 cup soy sauce or coconut aminos (88 g)
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar (88 g)
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp fresh ground pepper
- Combine all ingredients into a large mixing bowl and toss chicken well to coat.
- Place marinating chicken in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes but 4 – 5 hours is ideal.
- When ready to cook chicken, turn oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil or silicon baking sheet for easy cleaning. Place marinated chicken on the baking tray and drizzle remaining marinade over the top of the chicken.
- Bake in the oven for approximately 20-25 minutes (depending size of breasts), until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165°F (76°C)