If you are looking for a way to spice up your sweet potatoes, this Harissa Roasted Sweet Potatoes with Green Goddess Dressing recipe is the perfect way to do it! The spiciness of the harissa is a perfect pairing for the natural sweetness of the sweet potatoes and the green goddess dressing is an herby addition to tie the meal all together.
Give this recipe a go and leave a review below!
Harissa Roasted Sweet Potatoes with Green Goddess DressingPrint Recipe
- 6 medium sweet potatoes
- 4 tbsp harissa paste
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup Green Goddess Dressing
- Preheat oven to 200°C (395°F). Line 2 baking sheets with silicone baking mat or aluminum foil.
- Peel sweet potatoes and slice into 1/3 inch (10 mm) round slices. Keep the slices the same thickness for even cooking.
- In a medium bowl, mix together sweet potatoes, salt and harissa paste. Mix to evenly coat with harissa.
- Evenly spread the sweet potato slices on the baking sheets, trying to keep them in an even layer.
- Bake sweet potatoes for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes, flip the sweet potatoes over and place back into the oven for 5-10 minutes. Remove from the oven when until they are caramelized and fork-tender.
- Drizzle with greek goddess dressing and stop with microgreens. Enjoy!